N.D.B. Cars and Coffee 3rd Running - June 19th 2011 at 8am in Weston

Thursday, October 15, 2009

OktoberFAST

I had the pleasure of attending the Green Mountain Chapter of the BMW Club's OktoberFast event last weekend in Stowe, Vermont. This was a gathering for all German makes and after a one-year hiatus, the organizers were trying to get the event back on its feet. Although attendance wasn't great, there was a terrific atmosphere and I have the sense that this event will build momentum over the next couple of years. It was also a great chance to drive some of Vermont's great twisty roads at a beautiful time of year. Add to that the fact that my co-attendee and camping partner Brian and I scored some great hardware - Best Original Condition and Best In Show for Brian and his 1989 BMW 325iX and Best VW for me and the GTI - and you have an all-around great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment